The message below was announced via email on March 30, 2021. Amended here on March 31, 2021 at 10 AM.
Notification of URA-AFT Local 1766 Ratification Vote of the Memorandum of Agreement dated March 24, 2021
Ratification Vote by the members of URA-AFT Local 1766 of the Memorandum of Agreement (also known as the Tentative Agreement) dated March 24, 2021 will be conducted electronically/online beginning Friday, April 2, 2021.
URA-AFT Local 1766 members please watch your Rutgers (firstname.lastname@example.org) email inbox for your invitation to vote. If you would like to become a member please use this link. Only dues-paying members will receive a ballot.
Need in person assistance?
For those URA-AFT members requiring assistance with electronic/online voting the following polling locations/tables with computer/internet access will be set up outdoors:
Tuesday, April 6, 2021
- Camden Campus: 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 Noon to 1:00 p.m. outside of the Camden Campus Center
- UPDATE — Newark Campus: 12:00 Noon to 2:00 p.m. Samuels Plaza (between Paul Robeson Campus Center and Dana Library) at Dana Library overhang
- New Brunswick Campus: 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. at Labor Education Center, School of Management and Labor Relations, Map
All voting will close Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Paper ballots will not be used. Questions about voting: Please email email@example.com
- Details about the Memorandum of Agreement and what it contains: http://www.ura-aft.org/2021/03/26/ratification/
- Get ready for ratification — what you need to know about electronic voting (message sent to members via email on April 1, 2021)