Check here for ongoing updates related to COVID-19 and the University and Union responses to the pandemic.
Recent Union resources and announcements
- 6/10/2020 — RU Management is Attacking Your Raise | Fight Back
- 6/8/2020 — We R Not Disposable: Stories from Dining Workers
- 6/5/2020 — Press: Rutgers U. students, employees trying to avert hundreds of layoffs
- 6/4/2020 — Press: Archived video press conference held by the Coalition of Rutgers Unions
- 6/2/2020 — Help Ourselves-Help RU
Other resources and announcements
- State of NJ — Report a COVID-19 Violation
- State of NJ — COVID-19 Information Hub
- Rutgers University - Universitywide COVID-19 Updates
- 5/22/2020 — Is Rutgers Serious About Saving?
- 5/16/2020 — Member Event: #WeRNotDisposable Caravan
- 5/12/2020 — May Membership Meeting Report Back | URA Rights to Paid Leave
- 5/1/2020 — Member Event: We Opened the Books!
- 4/23/2020 — April Membership Meeting Report Back
- 4/16/2020 — Standing Up for Our Contract
- 4/5/2020 — In these uncertain times, let’s share our resources to thrive!
- 4/3/2020 — Response to clarify new hiring practices
- 3/30/2020 — Union updates — week of 3/29/2020
- 3/27/2020 — Did you take the COVID-19 survey?
- 3/25/2020 — Update on COVID-19 Issues
- 3/21/2020 — When we work together, we can win!
- 3/20/2020 — Barchi, do staff lives matter?
- 3/18/2020 — Petition: Protect Rutgers staff workers from COVID-19
- 3/17/2020 — Press: Rutgers faculty and staff, unable to work remotely, raise concerns with news of another coronavirus case on campus
- 3/12/2020 — Staff deserve to be safe from COVID-19
- 3/11/2020 — Letter: COVID-19 & Staff Safety